1.    #1  
    am I the only one here that has the unlimited data plan and keeps getting billed per KB, in addition to my unlimited plan?

I just received the 2nd bill, since my wife and I bought 2 treo 650's
    and each time they have overcharged us about $100 for internet usage

I've called and gotten it sorted out each time, but it's getting old
    I'm beginning to think they are just hoping I don't look at the charges

thoughts?
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank M
    am I the only one here that has the unlimited data plan and keeps getting billed per KB, in addition to my unlimited plan?
    No.

I'm on T-Mobile, but a friend of mine and his SO who live in NYC both got Treos from Cingular, and both have gotten slammed with PPU WIX charges -- $1000 for him and $300 for her. (He posted a pic of the bill and his feet to HoFo )

-SC
    "Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today. There might be a law against it by that time." -/usr/games/fortune
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank M

I just received the 2nd bill, since my wife and I bought 2 treo 650's
    and each time they have overcharged us about $100 for internet usage

I've called and gotten it sorted out each time, but it's getting old
    I'm beginning to think they are just hoping I don't look at the charges

thoughts?
    I had the same problem and got it fixed (I hope) today. I got charged $286.00. The CSR told me that they forgot to take off the per KB usage feature when they added the unlimited plan. He did say that the next bill would also have some extra charges because my billing was fixed mid-cycle. He said to call back when I get the next bill to have the extra charges reversed. I should get a normal bill in two months.
    that's why I stay away from Cingular
    because I doubt their billing problem, and hidden charge
    though T-Mobile lacks initiative, their billing is OK that I can trust
    I use hundreds of data through tethering, and still flat $19.99

if I'd go for data, I'd go to Sprint or Verizon, Cingular is too unreliable