1. ads
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    I just visitied t-mobile. showed a 650 "starting at" $289.99 and a 600 starting at $79.99. I still have this in a browser window, not sure how to post/copy it here.
    There were no live links for details, and when I did an Internet Explorer / file/new window, the page updated and the treo's were gone.

Link was (but again believe it already changed): http://www.tmobile.com/promos/specials.asp

No idea if it means anything.
    ADS
    If you still have this on your screen, try hitting your PrtSc (print screen) button, which will copy it into your clipboard. Then open (for example) Programs->Accessories->Paint and paste the picture in. Then crop it and save it (for example) as a JPEG. Then post it here.
  3. ads
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    Here it is - if this works!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Odds are that when/if tmobile offers a 650 for real they won't need to clip the graphic from off the front of the TreoCentral.com home page! And odds are even better that they won't be charging $289.00 on their own site.

Looks real fake...
    Yup .. Fake .. and not even a decent one.
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    Totally fake.....
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    How lame...
    Why photochop TMo's webpage? Doesnt get you anywhere.
  9. ads
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    I do so on a regular basis! But I didn't do anything to *try* and produce this. Internet Explorer may have... It does lots of things I don't understand. I knew the treo price/adds looked familiar, but the other phones and even some links on details appeared there too. Sorry for the bad info.
    ads
    Okay, I'm writing this one down: "[My Web browser] does lots of things I don't understand."

My version of excuses throughout history:

1985 - My dog ate it!
    1995 - My disk drive ate it!
    2005 - My browser ate it!
    It's pretty obvious that this is a sneak preview of a 2006 T-M ad ahead of their 2007 expected arrival for the 650.
    You may be right; I may be crazy. But, the Treo may be just the device I've been looking for.
    T-MOBILE US DO NEVER SELL TREO 650
    again, T-Mobile US will never sell Treo650
    if you're desperate for it, you can:
    1. go to another provider
    2. buy non-branded for $699
    Below is a very recent response to several questions I raised with T-Mobile concerning the Treo 650. I've been pleased with their service so far, but this new Treo issue is taxing my patience.

Two reasons I've seen cited for the big release delay are large, unsold stocks of Treo 600's at T-Mobile, and corporations around the globe buying up unlocked (650) units for their sales and management staff from palmOne.

-05/06/05-

Dear ContactPro,

Thank you for taking the time to contact T-Mobile.

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused. Currently we can understand the frustration however it appears that the TREO 650 is not being released in the near future and thus we can only ask that you check back from time to time for any further updates.

If you have any other comments, questions, or concerns, please feel free to contact us.

Thank you for choosing T-Mobile.

Sincerely,
    Charles
    T-Mobile USA, Inc.
    Contactpro