1.    #1  
    I want to stay permanatly connected to the net. I hate that the phone disconnects after a short time of not being used, I want it to stay connected for much longer (or until I disconnect it) anyone write an app for this or am I just missing a perf on the phone, I have serched high and low...
    Thanks!
  2.    #2  
    By the way this is a Cingular Tero 650...
  3. agi
    I was wondering the same thing. Once I switch away from Blazer to other app, when I go back I need to connect again. Kind of annoying.
  4.    #4  
    Very annoying... someone please help...
    Maybe this is just the way Cingular is.
    I've been with Sprint until a month ago and with them you don't get some stupid "connecting to GPRS" message". It is "always" on provided it doesn't sit for too long.
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    nope...I stay connected with a cingular branded all day and nite...do you guys have the 'disconnect on exit' option checked in Blazer that will kick you.
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    There is a program that does this for $32, its called ChatterEmail... OK in all seriousness, I know this does not answer your request but ChatterEmail is such a great email program and since it leaves the internet connection on all the time you wont have the issue of disconnects when you switch out of Blazer. Other than that, I don't know of any other program that will do this.
  8.    #8  
    RE: nope...I stay connected with a cingular branded all day and nite...do you guys have the 'disconnect on exit' option checked in Blazer that will kick you.

Cant find the 'disconnect on exit' option in the Blazer perfs????
    Thanks JayL
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    darn-it you're right, i was thinking of 2day plug-ins.
    but still I stay connected 24/7 no problem
    I can't imagine why it would log you off
  10.    #10  
    Oh well... still love the thing...
    by the way, amazon.com... 1 gig sd cards $77, have a few movies on em...
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    Ok, so you connect to internet, shows green arrows above signal bars, then you leave phone untouched and it disconnects??? something is wrong, do you lose signal strength?? they only time mine disconnects is if It goes to zero signal strength while i move about, rare.
    Hi,

I remember once reading somewhere that some operators do disconnect you after some period of inactivity...
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com