1.    #1  
    For all those thinking of switching to T-Mobile yet are skeptical about coverage in your area heres a solution...

http://compass.t-mobile.com/

Just type in your address and you can get a detailed street-level map illustrating T-mobile's coverage in your localized area. I did post this twice in these forums so I apologize for the redundancy but I feel this is a very important new feature.
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    This site really shows accurate coverage of the T-mobile system. I pulled up serveral locations where I have lost signal and this site has them mapped accurately.
    m105 -> m130 -> Tungsten E -> Treo 600 (T-Mobile)
    I can vouch for this as well....It is really pretty good.
    Wow, now I feel better about switching to Cingular right before I moved. Myu whole block is a dead zone!

Thanks for posting this!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Truth
    For all those thinking of switching to T-Mobile yet are skeptical about coverage in your area heres a solution...

http://compass.t-mobile.com/

Just type in your address and you can get a detailed street-level map illustrating T-mobile's coverage in your localized area. I did post this twice in these forums so I apologize for the redundancy but I feel this is a very important new feature.
    Thank you! Very helpful. I didn't realize there was so much variability in a relatively small geographic area. This is something masked by the standard coverage maps. This also explains conflicting claims from people with the same phone and even the same area.
    You may be right; I may be crazy. But, the Treo may be just the device I've been looking for.
    Thanks, this further validates why my connection would drop consistently along the spots I travel back and forth between my home and work.

Anyway, even with low signal on my area, I still am connecting with three bars consistently so I have no issues.
    Last edited by ronbo2000; 05/03/2005 at 12:21 AM. Reason: checked out other posting with regards to Cingular/ATT maps
    ???
    It's a good site. It used to be password-protected but TM opened it up.
    James Hromadka, TreoCentral Editor
    Houston - EST. 1836
    Great site, thanks! I like T-Mobile's general openness, and this is one more example of that.