1.    #1  
    ...consumer experience that I have ever encountered.

No, Cingular is not getting any better, unfortunately. Unfortunately, Comcast is getting worse.

Anybody else suffering from the same 3 day "global" Comcast DNS failure that has left us without cable internet?
    YES!!! My brother-in-law just called to b!@%h at them about it. I have been getting "screwy" internet for the past couple days. His is working less so than mine is, even though we live only about 10 yards from each other in the same apt complex.
    Comcast TV Cable is worse, bad reception and they still keep raising the price. I never paid so much just to watch TV in my life!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Treo
    Comcast TV Cable is worse, bad reception and they still keep raising the price. I never paid so much just to watch TV in my life!
    until next month.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxy
    ...consumer experience that I have ever encountered.

No, Cingular is not getting any better, unfortunately. Unfortunately, Comcast is getting worse.

Anybody else suffering from the same 3 day "global" Comcast DNS failure that has left us without cable internet?
    I've been having the same problem. It takes forever to load the home page of a web site, but once loaded I can navigate the site. I had thought there was a problem in contacting the root servers, but a DNS problem is also possible.
    It *IS* a DNS problem.