1.    #1  
    I just received my Treo 650 very sweeet. My company only supports the Dark side (BB) and I cannot acces our exchange server via IMAP. Now I can forward my emails from Outlook to a 3rd party (Yahoo, Gmail or even Tmobile) ,which works fine. My main challenge is is I would like to use an 'alias' when I send email to my clients so it does not look like it comes from Yahoo or Gmail but from my coporate email. So when they reply it goes to my exchange server and I only need to check one email addres.

The BB webclient provide this service but I cannot use it with the Treo so need something else...

1. Does Versamail, Snappermail or Chattermail provide this functionality (have looked on websites but cannot find).

2. Or do I need to do this at the provider level (Yahoo, Gmail) I think fastmail can provide this service but it is another $39,-

I don't want to insult the Treo forum gods but I really spent a lot of time figuring this out but cannot make it work so all help is appreciated!
    Quote Originally Posted by muka1024
    ...My main challenge is is I would like to use an 'alias' when I send email to my clients so it does not look like it comes from Yahoo or Gmail but from my coporate email. So when they reply it goes to my exchange server and I only need to check one email addres.

The BB webclient provide this service but I cannot use it with the Treo so need something else...

1. Does Versamail, Snappermail or Chattermail provide this functionality (have looked on websites but cannot find)...
    In SnapperMail (and probably the other two products as well) you can set up any number of email accounts. When replying to an email, you merely have to tap the "From:" box to get a drop down of all of your accounts and choose the one from which you wish to reply.