1.    #1  
    I just recieved a text message with my Bill balance... it is almost 3 times it's normal cost.

I have spent the last month trying to troubleshoot their messed up network here in SoCal, and somewhere during the course of the month they decided to start billing me for my bandwidth.

I am suppose to have the same unlimited MediaWorks package for 19.99 that I have had since 2004. I asked several reps if they had changed it to the 24.99 or 49.99 pda package. They said NO, that I had the same package.

Well, I guess they are liars, because there is no way I used several hundred dollars of text messages with 1500 messages free. <g>

Anyway, just a heads up.

BTW: I am told NO CREDIT Will be issued for the data outage this month. It has improved in the last few days, but it is still sketchy. Cingular sure knows how to tick off customers? Anyone started a class action suit over the data issue? I'm ready!
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    that's why i visit OLAM every day or every other day..wasting my time checking if they did what they said the'y do.....

they told me the'd credit me the 3 days it was out, woohoo that's like $2,
    OLAM? What's that?
    --> Me fail english? That's unpossible!! <--
    Quote Originally Posted by dcsipe
    OLAM? What's that?
    online account manager i think.
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    yep

OnLine Account Management