Global Posts
    723 Global Posts
    Greetings!
    Today, I am motoring along in a 55 ft yacht, up the Potomac from Southern MD to Alexandria VA. We've had full GPRS and voice coverage the entire way! Nice to be able to check weather, radar and messages on the fly! With an Otter Box, the Treo would make an excellent boat safety device, able to track storms, etc! Plus it's finally warm! Almost 80 degrees and sunny, all I need now are a few boat babes to keep me company...
    Palm III -> Palm V -> Blue Palm Vx w/Omnisky -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 680
    you are evil. yesterday also felt like 80 here in Arlington. i'm working inside but at least have the windows open. ever since i ditched my SE T610 and went with the Treo 650, T-Mo coverage in our area (even the eastern shore) has been great. Now all we need is EDGE or UTMS...
    Global Posts
    723 Global Posts
    Edge on Tmo in DC is supposed to be available in a couple of weeks!! The boat trip is work.... technically!
    Palm III -> Palm V -> Blue Palm Vx w/Omnisky -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 680