1.    #1  
    I have to keep calling Cingular to get "free services" turned on. For example, I started out with "pay per use" data and then they took it of. I called had it added back on, then I had to call and correct the "no roaming charges" and "no Long Distance charges" cause they weren't added to my account even though they are part of the plan. Today I had to call and have them add "Caller ID". It seems that the "Available Features" page at the "My Account" page of their web site lists all the "pay for" servcies which I can chose but none of the freebies. Until I notice for example that I am say not getting "caller ID", I ain't likely to realize that I am not getting one of the free services that come with the Nationwide Family Talk Plan. Seems they don't have a page that lists all the "freebie" features, only the "pay for" ones.

They have been very pleasant and responsive, accomplishing everything quickly but I can't seem to understand why all the features of the lan aren't being added from the "getgo". The explanation I got is that when an account is transferred, they sometimes forget to "check all the boxes".

So:

1) anybody know what, if anything, I am still missing, that we are entitld to, from the list below.

2 If ya have this plan and don't see one for the following, call them up an ask for it.

CALL FORWARDING N/C $0.00
    CALL WAITING N/C $0.00
    DETAILED BILLING N/C $0.00
    LONG DISTANCE ACCESS $0.00
    VOICE MAIL ALERT $0.00
    NETWORK ACCESS $0.00
    CALLER ID N/C $0.00
    BASIC VOICEMAIL-N/C $0.00
    /ANYTIME MIN ROLLOVER $0.00
    /850 ANYTIME MINS $0.00
    /FAMILY TALK $0.00
    /UNLIMITED M2M EXPND MINS $0.00
    /NATION GAIT/GSM $0.00
    THREE PARTY CALLING N/C $0.00
    DATA VOLUME DETAILED BILLING $0.00
    NO LONG DISTANCE WHILE ROAMING $0.00
    CINGULAR NATIONWIDE TOLL FREE $0.00
    /UNLIMITED SHARED EXPANDED M2M $0.00
    MULTIMEDIA PAY PER USE $0.00
    /UNLIMITED NIGHT & WKD CTH SHARE $0.00
    /ROAMER ADMIN FEE EXCLUSION $0.00
    TEXT MSG PAY PER USE $0.00
    WRLSS INTRNT XPRS PAY PER USE $0.00
    Last edited by JackNaylorPE; 04/05/2005 at 12:12 PM.