1.    #1  
    Customer service is telling me that I cannot get insurance for the 650. I'm on Cingular. What the heck gives????
    They don't offer insurance on the treo.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Never have insured any Treo...try using your Personal Articles policy on your homeowners insurance.
    my friend the Cingular rep...said very shortly they are starting a PDA insurance that will be $5.99/month rather than the normal $2.99 for the regular lock line plan. jus keep checkin up for it
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    I ordered my Treo 650 thru Cingular National Sales back in February. They had no problem with me purchasing insurance on the Treo for $3.99 a month.
    Quote Originally Posted by jstrickland
    I ordered my Treo 650 thru Cingular National Sales back in February. They had no problem with me purchasing insurance on the Treo for $3.99 a month.
    But if you try to file a claim, you will find that you have no coverage...
    If you own a home, add it to your policy. I did that and it was only $36 per year with no deductible. Much better policy then the one Cingular is not offering anyway!!
    Has anyone heard anything new about whether Cingular is planning to offer an insurance plan for PDA phones? The rep. in my local store said he hadn't heard either way.
    Last edited by dwmffp; 04/23/2005 at 03:48 PM.
    Called Cingular today -- they still do not offer any insurance plans for PDA phones.