1.    #1  
    Does anyone know how to get rid of the "1" next to my Voicemail label in the favorites list? No matter how many voicemails I have 0 or 10, it always says "1". Is this just a function of my carrier which is T-Mobile?
    what voice mail indicator? where is it?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    The "1" you see on the voicemail favorites button is in reference to the quick key to press and hold for quick access to voicemail. The ability to press and hold #1 for quick voicemail is built right into into every T-Mobile SIM card (hence the inability to edit the button), and works on any phone. The "1" you see is definitely not an indication of voicemail quantity. In fact, try this: assign a quick key to any other favorites button, it too will show up in the list.
    Quote Originally Posted by mseanschmidt
    Does anyone know how to get rid of the "1" next to my Voicemail label in the favorites list? No matter how many voicemails I have 0 or 10, it always says "1". Is this just a function of my carrier which is T-Mobile?
    That one is the "Quick Key" for that favorite. In other words if you hold down the "1" button while in the Phone app it will dial your voicemail. You can assign other "Quck Key" buttons for other favorites as well.

Tip: I like for my messages to play automatically when I dial voicemail, so I went to my voicemail fovorites edit screen and clicked on the "More" button. I added a "1" to the "Extra Digits" and checked "Dial Extra Digits automatically".

-Sim

NoisyGecko
  5.    #5  
    Great tip!!! I just set-up the "1" and it saves me an extra step, especially when using my headset! Thanks!