1.    #1  
    Does anyone know if ATTWS/Cingular will be providing an update like Sprint did to address the Non-Volatile File System memory issue with the Treo 650?

I loaded the recent update with no issue but that did not seem to address the memory issue.
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    txschafers...most people noticed a substantial 1-2mb increase in memory after the Cingular update. I got about 1.5mb.

Do you have a lot of programs and databases on your treo. If not, I don't think you will see much of a memory gain.
    that increase was primarily due to VoiceDial not being backed up and reinstalled. Hopefully a ROM update like the Sprint one will be available soon. My guess is one month
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    That memory saving goes straight away.
    I had a saving of 1.5mb, as soon as i had rerun all the apps it was gone.

still waiting for the nvfs fix ....

:-(
    which cingular update are you reffering to? Where can I get this one that you guys are currently talking about ?

Thanks
    If you read the fine print on PalmOne's web site, there will be another firmware update later on with the NVRAM patch, similar to the one recently released for Sprint CDMA T650s. No ETA yet, but clearly they needed to get the SIM patch out sooner.
    Remember: You are an unique, individual person...just like everyone else