1.    #1  
    Hello everyone,
    My contract with T-Mobile is up next month, and i'm looking to resign another one year contract with them. I don't need a phone upgrade (Treo 650 in the mail right now) but my girl wants the Sidekick II. I went to a T-Mobile store today and they said it would be $250 for the Sidekick... but I can get it online for free. I know i'm not going to be able to get all the rebates and end up paying $50 online but can I do this even though I am already a T-Mo customer? Or do I have to threaten that i'll leave T-Mobile for Cingular if I cannot get a better price, I have been a T-Mobile user since 2002. Any Ideas?

Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    The $250 price is with new activation according to Tmobile.com. So yes, you would be getting the full discount.
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    I think he's refering to the rebates and discounts he would get from Amazon.com or another store like that. T-mobile dosn't have the best record of match independent retailers in new activation, but most of these new activation contracts have a clause that says you have to add a new line and not simply upgrade the phone on a current line. Good luck!
    m105 -> m130 -> Tungsten E -> Treo 600 (T-Mobile)
    call t-mo. asked them what kind of discount you would get for a new phone. I re-uped a year for the SE t610?.

it wasnt free, but at the time they were also giving a rebate, so it ended up being almost free.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  5.    #5  
    For $250 I should just teach her to like the Treo 600... Oh well..
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about