1.    #1  
    Well this was my second Treo 650 and it worked better for a while, better then my first one, however it still got bad real quick. First major probelm was i could hear the person when they called but they couldn't hear me that was a MAJOR probelm and last major probelm was it frezzes real bad, like today it frozze so bad that i had to take battery out... I am not going to stand all of this since i paid 550 dollers for it.. Next PDA's to try are Motorola MPX 220 or Simmens SX66, i am hopeing the audiovox smt 5600 will come out soon..

Thanks all for your help this is a great forum, i will miss it.. Good luck to all of you! Brian
    Forget the MPX220. You won't like it if you're used to keyboards and touch screens. If you want a PPC OS, go for a PPC6600/6601/SX66/XV6600 and see how that goes.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyH
    Forget the MPX220. You won't like it if you're used to keyboards and touch screens. If you want a PPC OS, go for a PPC6600/6601/SX66/XV6600 and see how that goes.
    thanks for the suggestion i think i will give those a try only bad part is if i don't like them i can't return them lol..