1.    #1  
    I just picked up my 650 this afternoon. And I had read on here where the Media Works Unlimited for $19.99, had ended back in February. I printed the page that someone posted on here, and took it with me. When I got to the store I looked around for the brochures and found the one that had the Media Works Unlimited plan on it. They gave it to me no questions asked! Here is the plan that I got:

Media Works Unlimited
    1500 Text/Instant Messages
    200 Multimedia messages
    Unlimited Wireless Internet Express

$19.99
    I think this is the same plan that everyone was saying was such a great deal, right?
    Good deal. Keep monitoring your online account. They may pull a fast one and revert you to the 3MB plan. I know I'm hanging on to that $19.99 although I no longer use a PDA phone with Cingular, just in case Cingular gets that i730 or i830 any time soon.
    You be very careful....
    Quote Originally Posted by Treodad
    I just picked up my 650 this afternoon. And I had read on here where the Media Works Unlimited for $19.99, had ended back in February. I printed the page that someone posted on here, and took it with me. When I got to the store I looked around for the brochures and found the one that had the Media Works Unlimited plan on it. They gave it to me no questions asked! Here is the plan that I got:

Media Works Unlimited
    200 Multimedia messages

$19.99
    I think this is the same plan that everyone was saying was such a great deal, right?
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    I just managed to get that plan as well on Thursday of this week. Pretty nice...now let's see if I actually want to keep Cingular service!
    lol, so it was just the challenge of being able to get the plan?
  6. NBP
    I just picked up a T600 from younevercall.com and was able to get on the Unlimited Media Works plan as well. I confirmed this with a Cingular CSR. My question is, when checking online, how do you distinguish from the "old" unlimited plan and the "new" 3MB plan? Aren't they both called Media Works?
    A quick question about younevercall.com: I'm looking into Cingular rate plans and would be even more interested if younevercall really did allow customers to still sign up for the old Unlimited Media Works. How does younevercall support the 30 day trial window for Cingular service? Looking at the terms of service, it seems like they don't.
  8. NBP
    I had read on other forums that 3rd party resellers were still getting people into the unlimited plan, so I gave it a shot. Sure enough, it worked. As for the return, I would imagine that Cingular is indifferent to however you signed up.
  9.    #9  
    I actually bought my 650 from a 3rd party seller. I guess now we now, that it is possible!
    30 days is state law in california, all sellers .ust honor it, even if from out of state
    I actually bought my 650 from a 3rd party seller. I guess now we now, that it is possible!
    what seller?
  12.    #12  
    The seller is my local telphone company that happens to sell Cingular phones. The bad or good part about buying my phone from them is that I cannot access mycingular.net
    I can however call a special Cingular number for tech support, but any account changes have to be made by my telephone company. I picked up a few extra of the Media Works Unlimited brochures if anyone needs one!
    Regarding http://www.YouNeverCall.com (and any of the online retailers of Treo 600 and Treo 650's) I would reccomend calling their information line (1-866-774-9415) to clarify questions about Plans before you order. If the plans you want are the ones listed on the order form then there's no reason to call.

regards,
    Sam Michelson
    YouNeverCall Inc.
    Just FYI, purchased the 650 at a cingular store, asked for unlimited medianet (no sms/mms just data) for $25, checked online for weeks and all of a sudden, blamo, got switched and ended up with a $2700 bill, that will be cleared but I was told I had no choice but to move to the $40 unlimited data plan.....

BT
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts

Media Works Unlimited
    200 Multimedia messages

$19.99
    Good for you, dahlin'.