Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    so my first bill since i migrated to cingualr from att feb 8th was $1175.82!!!!
    i asked for unlimited 19.99 and they said ur lucky it was gonna disappear the next day. So i called back the next week to make sure they had me on the rught plan. Guess what, the lady said yup u got unlimited. Well turns out it was really a 3mb current plan and i spent the alst ahlf hour on the phone getting this fixed. i's gonna take 5 business dasy to get the results and the rep will be giving me a call. So yeah funny thing is i got all the calls i placed recorded, have documentation with date and time imprinted on my cpu, brocures, everything so if they dont they could be asking for trouble. She was having troble putting me in for unlimited now too!!!
    this sucks
    that's one of the reason I don't like Cingular
    the phone selection is nice, but the way to treat customer is like playing with guinea pig
    Quote Originally Posted by mingkee
    but the way to treat customer is like playing with guinea pig
    Whoa never heard that one before wth does that mean? heh

I have Sprint -- $10/month unlimited
    I learned that several years ago
    I never thought Cingular still has similar problem: CS problem
  5.    #5  
    so what should i say if they give me troubles?
    they played you
  7.    #7  
    hah yeah but even so they just got played since its all recorded, full documentation, even talked to a supervisor to guarantee what plan i had a week after....they would have a lot to deal with
    Quote Originally Posted by pt584
    i asked for unlimited 19.99 and they said ur lucky it was gonna disappear the next day.
    When you go into your online account features, how many SMS and MMS message allowance do you have? 1500 and 200? If the tex message allowance os 1000 it is the 3MB MEdia Works.
  9.    #9  
    it never said thats why i had to call, just said 19.99 media works
  10.    #10  
    actually im finally seeing it and now its 3mb on the main page as available, wopw this is funny, the page that has my features now has me signed up for two media works packages, im gonna rip em apart for a year free service once this is all said and done
    that'll happen...
    hah yeah but even so they just got played since its all recorded, full documentation, even talked to a supervisor to guarantee what plan i had a week after....they would have a lot to deal with
    If you get the runaround with Cingular, file a complaint with the FCC. I did this with AT&T and was very happy with the results. Ended up getting more than I had asked for initially with AT&T. The process took about two months from start to finish. Sounds like you have great documentation, so you should be successful. I believe the website is www.fcc.gov.
    And you never went on line to check your bill / minutes / usage in a whole month ? Knowing all the "trainee" issues with the AT&Tingular merger, I have been logging on every couple of days or so to check to make sure things are right. Had to have them fix things twice and then had to have them put back my "usage by the kb" data availability. I don't really see the need for a data plan on a regular basis, it's just an "emergency" kinda thing for me. They had "turned off" data and it took 4 days before they figured out how to get it turned back on.
  14.    #14  
    ok to make things very clear their was no clear indication till i saw my bill on data plan usuage....now it says 3mb.... so there was no way for me to track anything up till this point....now my account has been frozen with the same minutes and data for 3 days...there site is so screwy!!!!!!!
    probably you need to prepare $240, and ready to jump
    I just got my first bill on Cingular with a Treo 650. They billed me for about $8 of "pay as you go Internet" and then the rest of the usage fell under my $24.99 unlimited plan. I made 1 call to customer service and they removed the line item charge. They never even asked what phone I have, they just fixed it. Maybe I'm having unusually good experience with Cingular (knock wood), but so far, they've been great.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joebar
    Whoa never heard that one before wth does that mean? heh

I have Sprint -- $10/month unlimited
    Me too. Gotta love Sprint's data plans ... I have my daughter on my plan and her unlimited vision is an extra $5 per month.
  18.    #18  
    so 2.5 weeks later and my bill has been cleared up, my unlimited 19.99 is grandfathered and all is well, plus they gave me my first month free for all the hassle i had to go through....by the way, the treo and text messaging is just too sweet, and love having verichat always on, with text messaging enabled to minimize any power needed at all, battery life is superb, learn how to use it before u start questioning it ability!!!!
    They gave me two months free of MEdia Works, and 100 minutes for all the hassle. The trouble is when I called two days later they denied ever offering these freebies to me, and said whoever the rep was that I talked to did not know what they were doing. LOL. Talking to management resulted in nothing. So, I dropped it.
    I am just curious on Sprints data plan. Can you access any url or our you restricted to a select few by Sprint?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast