1.    #1  
    Does anyone know if ATTWS and Cingular will be doing a ROM update like the one mentioned that Sprint seems to be getting ready to do?
  2.    #2  
    No one has any info on this? I was hoping P1 would come out with a ROM update to address the memory issue with the Treo 650
    No announcements, or even rumors yet.
    I called P1 and they sent update OTA to my phone. I now have 64MB of RAM plus WiFi capability.
    If that's true - it's big news.
    I just looked up the word "gullible" in the dictionary, and its not there. Strange huh?
    really!
  8.    #8  
    Lol!!
    Thanks to Cingular's ROM update I was not even expecting, my Treo 650 can now make coffee and toast, roll over and bark like a dog on demand.
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyH
    Thanks to Cingular's ROM update I was not even expecting, my Treo 650 can now make coffee and toast, roll over and bark like a dog on demand.

Damn! I was so hoping for waffles instead.
    What a waste of disk space.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizard
    What a waste of disk space.
    toast takes less space than waffles
  13.    #13  
    I heard the ROM update will replace voice dialing with a telepathic bluetooth ability. It will be able to place calls as soon as you think of them. However, it does require a Borg like implant to be drilled into your melon for connectivity.
    I hear the new ROM update makes your phone ****. Whereupon you have to put diapers on it and wipe its little bottom. It also makes it eat babies and smell like bacon.
    What? Now you actually have a firmware update and nobody's talking?