Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I have been looking for MovianVPN for my 650 for weeks now, is it available anywhere?
    If you want to buy it, it can be purchased for about $120 at this site:
    http://www.orlogix.com/prodinfo.php?pn=avpn
    This is Certicom VPN under a different reseller name.
    Also a Google search of: 'Certicom VPN' may turn up others, but I've found none.
    (That is if you can't find someone to give it to you)
    Treo 750 (AT&T)
    Treo600->Treo650->Cing8525->Blackberry 8700c->Treo750->AT&T Tilt->Treo750->iPhone 3G
    Someone had posted a website that allows you take the encrypted group password from a Cisco PCF VPN file and see what is suppoed to be in clear text. Can anyone please repost the link if they have it. Thanks!
    Treo 750 (AT&T)
    Treo600->Treo650->Cing8525->Blackberry 8700c->Treo750->AT&T Tilt->Treo750->iPhone 3G
    I'd appreciate if somebody can PM me with Movian Software also.

Thanks a lot
    Thanks for the URL! I really appreciate it.
    Hello Jeter-

Just dropped $30 on Mergic which I have now learned doesn't work with Cingular. Any chance you could PM movian as well to me? Or anyone else who may have received it? Much appreciated!
    I would like the Movian also. Yup.. dropped the $30 for the Mergic!!

/Cingular user
    If someone could PM the file to me as well I'd appreciate it...I need the IPSec functionality and so far haven't found another product that has it...
    May I request a link for the Movian software please? I need the IPSec functionality. Thanks.

D.
    Thanks for the network lesson.
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    I have a Treo 650 with movianVPN.
    I'm trying to syncronize to my corporate e-mail with the Check-point firewall, but is not working.

Anyone with this kind of experience.

thanks a lot
    anyone got movian working on t-650 and cisco 3000?
    Waynew73

(m105 => IIIxe => VIIx =>Tungsten T => i705 => Treo 600 => T-MO MDA => HTC Tytn = HTC Tilt & T-MO Dash => HTC TouchPro & HTC S740 => Palm Pre)
    Man, I've spent a lot of money and time on these things!!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12