1.    #1  
    Ever since I got my new Treo 650 a few weeks ago, I have been unable to connect to my domain from the browser or with versamail.

Blazer says:
    The page you requested cannot be displayed. The web site you are trying to access may be temporarily unavailable or the URL you entered cannot be resolved. Please check that you correctly entered the URL or try again later.

Versamail says:
    Unable to resolve name skott.us. Check your DNS settings or enter the IP address for your mail server

At first, I thought I was having some DNS issues, but now any possible DNS issues have been resolved and I have waited several days for them to propogate through others' systems.

I am using Cingular's Unlimited MEdia Net service, connecting with GPRS.

The domain I am trying to access is "http://skott.us/". I can see the domain in blazer fine if I type out the relative path to my server like "http://xavier.fast-servers.net/~maskott/skottdotus/".

Also, I downloaded the Xiino browser, which I am told uses some sort of proxy server, or gateway server, and it can load this domain up right away.

Anyone have any ideas? The Cingular reps and "data group" seem stumped.

Thanks!
    I don't think it is MEdia Net problem, but possibly Blazer issue. I had a similar incident with pocket IE where some web sites could not be accessed. I addred PIEplus, and now my browser appears as if it were IE 6.0, and can access all web sites.

I think you're better off staying with xiino. I understand it is faster and better than blazer.
    And ugly as sin, but hey, if it works it works.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyH
    I don't think it is MEdia Net problem, but possibly Blazer issue.
    Not sure I understand why it would be Blazer (and Versamail, and EzFTP). I think this is looking like a Cingular issue. I'm on hold with the "data group" right now. Like I said, I can access the account if I type the relative address in Blazer (the IP relative address works too).

Quote Originally Posted by TonyH
    I had a similar incident with pocket IE where some web sites could not be accessed.
    Where can I find pocket IE? I thought that was only for PocketPCs. Xiino can see my domain, but its pretty rough around the edges. Maybe I don't have the newest version (3.3E 2004-1101-18) ?
  5.    #5  
    Can anyone else access my domain with Blazer on the Cingular service?

http://skott.us/

Thanks for trying!
    Tried it on my Treo 650 with Cingular and it does not load. Even tried www.skott.us just in case it needed that www. but no help. Sorry
    Quote Originally Posted by maskott
    Not sure I understand why it would be Blazer (and Versamail, and EzFTP). I think this is looking like a Cingular issue. I'm on hold with the "data group" right now. Like I said, I can access the account if I type the relative address in Blazer (the IP relative address works too).

Where can I find pocket IE? I thought that was only for PocketPCs. Xiino can see my domain, but its pretty rough around the edges. Maybe I don't have the newest version (3.3E 2004-1101-18) ?
    I think I confused you with the talk of PIE. That does not work on Treo 650 or Palm devices. Have you tried xiino?
  8.    #8  
    So I tried again today like I do every week and all of a sudden I can see my domain in Blazer! I held my breath and tried hit my IMAP e-mail with VersaMail and that's working too!

Yippee!