1.    #1  
    was anyone around here smart enough to save a screen capture of cingular's $19.95 MEdia works plan while it was still listed as "unlimited"? i've had the unlimited plan for awhile now, and thought i had saved a screen shot, but can't find it on my machine now! trying to cover my backside just in case this month's bill comes through and cingular has shifted my account to the new 3MB side of the plan without warning me first. of course... we all know they'd never do a thing like that, but just in case. -TIA-

-ae
    If animals are deprived of hope ... they are compensated by being given an almost endless patience for enduring, or simply for waiting. - Joseph Wood Krutch
    Beloved old unbranded GSM 650 shorting out and retired.
    Now happily driving the Black Euro GSM Centro. Yum.
    I don't have a shot of the plan, but my recent on-line bill just has a blank spot where the MEdia Works plan data is listed for web/internet/data limits, but with actual numbers for SMS (1500/mo) and MMS.
    I'm pretty sure I've got one. But it's on my home computer
    Here ya go!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Cingular Treo 650
    Click here to see what's loaded on my Treo 650
    Do you like my dog? Visit his website!!!
    Thanks ZBoater
  6.    #6  
    thanks so much, ZBoater! for thinking ahead, for being more organized than i am, and for being kind enough to share.
    If animals are deprived of hope ... they are compensated by being given an almost endless patience for enduring, or simply for waiting. - Joseph Wood Krutch
    Beloved old unbranded GSM 650 shorting out and retired.
    Now happily driving the Black Euro GSM Centro. Yum.