Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 65
  1. #41  
    Westchester, NY was just converted to the new system this week. Woo!
  2. #42  
    Wilmington, DE (302) just got it this week. I recieved a note on Sunday while in Tampa, FL that they would be switching over durring the week. Last night on Tuesday I had to re-setup my voicemail. Today I had the tape icon on my T600
  3. #43  
    Baltimore, MD (443)

    had to convert this morning!
  4. #44  
    In Laurel MD, I completed comverse voicemail setup this afternoon. No more SMS for voicemail to delete!
    Prio Treo
    Unlocked Unbranded Treo 650 on T-Mobile-T-Zone
  5. #45  
    Southern Maine just got updated last week.
  6. #46  
    Has anyone noticed a correlation between the voicemail upgrade and the EDGE rollout? Just wondering if there is any rhyme or reason to the network upgrades. Of course, I am most interested in when I will get the goodies
  7. #47  
    Quote Originally Posted by rouxdoo
    Has anyone noticed a correlation between the voicemail upgrade and the EDGE rollout? Just wondering if there is any rhyme or reason to the network upgrades. Of course, I am most interested in when I will get the goodies
    Well, Chicago hasn't gotten the new VM system but has gotten EDGE. We'
    re suppose to get this week, but I haven't seen any movement nor received one of those "hey! you need to put a outgoing on our new VM!" text messages.
    -- Go Illini!
  8. #48  
    Quote Originally Posted by rouxdoo
    Has anyone noticed a correlation between the voicemail upgrade and the EDGE rollout? Just wondering if there is any rhyme or reason to the network upgrades. Of course, I am most interested in when I will get the goodies
    No correlation - Orlando area has EDGE but no voicemail upgrade yet
  9. #49  
    Is this roll-out still in progress? According to the fist post in this thread I should have already gotten it.
  10. #50  
    Quote Originally Posted by rouxdoo
    Is this roll-out still in progress? According to the fist post in this thread I should have already gotten it.
    It may be. Atlanta just got it a couple of weeks ago.
    V > Vx > m505 > m515 > T/T > T3 > TC > 650 > 680
    <script type="text/javascript" src="http://download.skype.com/share/skypebuttons/js/skypeCheck.js"></script>
    <a href="skype:wwgamble?call"><img src="http://mystatus.skype.com/balloon/wwgamble" style="border: none;" width="150" height="60" alt="My Skype status" /></a>
  11. #51  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Gamble
    It may be. Atlanta just got it a couple of weeks ago.
    Oooh, originally listed as 07/05, Atlanta went active when - 10/05?
    I guess that pegs my Dallas around '06

    Thanks for your update, Bill.
  12.    #52  
    Quote Originally Posted by rouxdoo
    Oooh, originally listed as 07/05, Atlanta went active when - 10/05?
    I guess that pegs my Dallas around '06

    Thanks for your update, Bill.
    the original list was changed over and over again.

    visit howard forums for more info.

    http://www.howardforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  13. #53  
    As reported on howard forums, the chicago area just completed the comverse conversion. The rest of the upper midwest is switching this week, and the rest of the country by the end of March '05.
    -- Go Illini!
  14. #54  
    Twin Cities now has the new VM. I just setup mine!
  15. #55  
    Did anyone notice that the treo doesn't vibrate when on silent with the VM notification?
    Please tell me this is just me.....this won't work!
  16. #56  
    Quote Originally Posted by madcap
    Did anyone notice that the treo doesn't vibrate when on silent with the VM notification?
    Please tell me this is just me.....this won't work!
    You're right...I just hadn't noticed because I use Butler's Attention Grabber and have set its alert to also vibrate.
    Last edited by Bill Gamble; 10/29/2005 at 04:59 PM.
    V > Vx > m505 > m515 > T/T > T3 > TC > 650 > 680
    <script type="text/javascript" src="http://download.skype.com/share/skypebuttons/js/skypeCheck.js"></script>
    <a href="skype:wwgamble?call"><img src="http://mystatus.skype.com/balloon/wwgamble" style="border: none;" width="150" height="60" alt="My Skype status" /></a>
  17. #57  
    Guess it is expected now that i think about it....
    no vibrate when versamail finds new mail....irritating
    hopefully this is fixed in the new firmware....
    been scared to try butler since it comes up so often in the threads with conflicts but seems everyone is using it.
  18. koche005's Avatar
    Posts
    55 Posts
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    #58  
    Twin Cities, St. Paul.
    We have 3 on our family plan, 651 area code.
    1 upgrade, 2 still on the old system.

    go figure
  19. #59  
    FYI, I had a voicemail today that Houston is getting the new voicemail system within a week.
    James Hromadka, TreoCentral Editor
    Houston - EST. 1836
  20. #60  
    Quote Originally Posted by JHromadka
    FYI, I had a voicemail today that Houston is getting the new voicemail system within a week.
    Orlando, originally scheduled for -somewhere in 2006 (?). switched over in the last two weeks
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions