1.    #1  
    I just want to know if it's just me or not... But, I get randomly logged out of the Cingular website frequently. It doesn't seem to make a difference if I use Mozilla/Firefox, Safari or Internet Explorer... I'll login, click on one of the links on the left and then click another and bam... back to the login page.

Anyone else experience this?
    I'm having the same problem, using Safari and Mozilla.
    Cingular web site is buggy even on your home PC or laptop. Whoever wrote the software for it doesn't know what he's doing. You log into your account, click a link from within, and depending on what link you clicked you end up in the login screen again. Your session expires in a matter of 30 seconds sometimes.
    Yep same here. Their website has always sucked!
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Sometimes the links to main sections of the site don't work (I get page not found errors all the time). Very odd for a site that's driving millions in sales and supporting millions of customers.
    Jon Gales
    Editor, MobileTracker
    http://www.mobiletracker.net
  6.    #6  
    Ok, cool. It's not just me.

Man... I am a web developer and that's how I make my living. If I produced a site that was a broken as theirs is, I'd be fired.
    Call Cingular and offer to rebuild their web site cheaper. I'll be glad to navigate a good site.
    Yep. it's bad. Even worse since the merger, I think. Not only do links come and go and sometimes work and sometimes not, but whole items appear and disappear.

Amazing!

I get the impression that the company is in utter chaos since the merger.