1.    #1  
    Does any one know the number for the TMO GPRS dialup? I used to know it back in the day of the 270, but I have seem to have not written it down. Whanna use Bluetooth DUN laptop to Pa1m one branded unlocked 650.
    Visor Deluxe (Ice), Platinum (Black), Prism w/ Visor Fone, treo 270, treo 600, Unlocked GSM Pa1mOne branded treo 650, Palm branded Unlocked treo 680 (graphite), UBiQUiO 503g, & now HTC TyTNII TMO
    Quote Originally Posted by abarrios
    Does any one know the number for the TMO GPRS dialup? I used to know it back in the day of the 270, but I have seem to have not written it down. Whanna use Bluetooth DUN laptop to Pa1m one branded unlocked 650.
    *99***1#
  3.    #3  
    Cool. Thanks.
    Visor Deluxe (Ice), Platinum (Black), Prism w/ Visor Fone, treo 270, treo 600, Unlocked GSM Pa1mOne branded treo 650, Palm branded Unlocked treo 680 (graphite), UBiQUiO 503g, & now HTC TyTNII TMO
    I have t-zones ($4.99) activated on my account and interestingly I am able to connect with:
    . t-zones
    . t-zones with Proxy ( port: 8080)
    . T-Mobile Internet !!!!

Am i the only one ?
    No you are not the only one. I am able to as well.
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    brightcell - that's weird, I am in NYC and have T-Zones (4.99) on my account, and I can't use T-Mobile Internet, and unless I use the proxy, I get no web access with my T-Zones profile.

I'm on the verge of shelling out for the 20 buck a month T-Mobile Internet plan here, as much as I hate to do it, because I'm sick of not being able to use other data stuff (trying to use Handmark Express, and I can't) and because the inability of the proxy to support Optimized Mode. And the offchance hope that data service will be a bit faster with the T-Mobile Internet profile, though maybe that's a long shot.

Though my account is provisioned and set up through my old Boston address and is still a 617 number, so maybe that's the difference.
    rcgabriel ... sorry to hear that.
    I really don't know why it works for me and as you, I don't really want to pay $20/month for data at GPRS speed.

Lately, t-zones doesn't work unless I use the proxy but T-Mobile Internet works fine.
    I will continue using it until they block it.

I noticed something when using the proxy; it doesn't remember my log in info in Yahoo (and I use a link with my registration info).
    Meaning that everytime, I go to Yahoo portal ( I am logged in automatically) but I have to re-enter my info to read my Yahoo Mail.... annoying.

Any ideas ?

I encountered some unless resets yesterday as I didn't have good reception ..