Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    I have an unlocked Treo 650 GSM. I'm with TMobile, and have the unlimited internet plan.

Internet access over GPRS worked as soon as I put in my SIM card

In my Prefs | Network applet, I see a drop down list containing TMobile Internet, TMobile VPN and TZones.

Further down, next to "modify" there is a red padlock and the word "locked". Below that, the Done and Connect buttons. There is no "add" button.

I'd like to add a network connection for access to my LAN via bluetooth. I have set it up in the bluetooth app; but I need a corresponding network connection. I can't see where to add it.

Has TMobile sent me some sort of OTA message which has "locked" my network prefs app to prevent me from adding a new one? If so, why, and how can I unlock it?

Owen
    Go to Menu->Service->New and you can add one.
    Units - Unit conversion for webOS!
    Treo 180->270->600->650->Blackberry Pearl->Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Metsfan -

You are quite right. And it works. One step closer to syncing with my Linux box by bluetooth.

Many thanks.
    You're welcome. I have my 650 syncing just fine with Linux with a cable. Haven't tried setting up bluetooth yet. What bluetooth adapter do you have for your computer? I haven't figured out which one to get yet.
    Units - Unit conversion for webOS!
    Treo 180->270->600->650->Blackberry Pearl->Palm Pre