1.    #1  
    I checked last week and it was 19.99 if added to a plan 29.99 and above... now it says 29.99....
    I know $29.99 is stand-alone price; $19.99 with voice
    I just checked add/change services, it's still $19.99
    Global Posts
    723 Global Posts
    I just checked the pricing too. T-Mobile internet as an addon is $19.99. Tzones is $4.99 and TZones Pro is $9.99. I have not tested the Tzones pro, but I suspect that it has enough ports open to be able to work with the Treo. Can someone sign up for it and do some testing? I have an old Tzones $2.99 plan and T-Mobile VPN because I have a number of GSM devices/phones/modems etc. BTW, TZones works, but only with a PalmOS Wap browser that has a configurable wap gateway. Good luck finding that application!
    Quote Originally Posted by z3bum
    I just checked the pricing too. T-Mobile internet as an addon is $19.99. Tzones is $4.99 and TZones Pro is $9.99. I have not tested the Tzones pro, but I suspect that it has enough ports open to be able to work with the Treo. Can someone sign up for it and do some testing? I have an old Tzones $2.99 plan and T-Mobile VPN because I have a number of GSM devices/phones/modems etc. BTW, TZones works, but only with a PalmOS Wap browser that has a configurable wap gateway. Good luck finding that application!
    Just got my unlocked Treo 650.
    Tried it with my T-Mobile SIM and T-Zones ($4.99) and I can't connect.
    I then tried to edit the proxy settings and still no luck.
    The T-Mobile internet plan ($19.99) is, I think, required with the Treo to go online.
    I am going to add it to my plan to see.

---UPDATE------
    I am able to connect on T-Mobile with T-zones ($4.99) at around 40kbit/sec... ( T-Mobile internet being default connection in Network settings, I didn't realize that t-zones was available).
    Last edited by brightcell; 02/14/2005 at 10:47 PM.