1.    #1  
    O.K. - I searched and had no luck. I received my PalmOne Unlocked Treo 650 yesterday. I cannot at all access voicemail. It doen'st ask for a code or anything. When I push the voicemail icon, it shows a random number or all 000000's. Is there a way to access the setup for the voicemail???? I don't want to call Cingular as all I did was swap SIM cards so I can keep my unlimited 19.99 MediaWorks plan. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not" Thomas Jefferson
    There are several threads w/ regards to this... For full details on people's attempts, see the "Cingular 650 Very Buggy" thread.

For a quick fix, though, just program in a new favorites button on your main page. Best I can tell for cingular, your voicemail number is just [local area code + your 3 digit prefix + 1234]. so for example, if your telephone number is 949-922-XXXX, your voicemail number is 949-922-1234. From there it will guide you through setup.
  3.    #3  
    Copy thanks I'll try!!!!!
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not" Thomas Jefferson