1.    #1  
    Looks like we finally have the ability to use the "normal" voicemail notification (tape icon) w/ the treo on T-Mo. No more SMS notification for voicemail YIPPEE!!!!

Down side is that I had to re-iniitalize my voicemail box.
    Not in California
  3. dhl
    yep, it does work in California.
    Not in L.A.

Did you do anything to make it work, or did it just start working?
  5.    #5  
    I'm in the bay area. I'll bet LA is next. diddn't have to do a thing. Just tried checking voicemail and it asked me to set the account up again.
    I've always had the envelope notifier. Never got sms notification for voicemail.
    Quote Originally Posted by duoart
    Looks like we finally have the ability to use the "normal" voicemail notification (tape icon) w/ the treo on T-Mo. No more SMS notification for voicemail YIPPEE!!!!

Down side is that I had to re-iniitalize my voicemail box.
    Still seesm to be the old way in FLa. I tried entering my voicemail and I was not asked to reset? Anyone (from T-mo perhaps) know what is going on and when this great option might be available system wide?
    I think this started in Hawaii (believe it or not) and is making it's way through the network now...

TM
    Well when will it get to Texas?
    Or Minnesota?
    Not in Oregon. Still get normal SMS for a voicemail and no icon (unlocked Treo 650 GSM!).
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    Nice!
    I can confirm in the Bay Area, CA it is active. I only just read this post and I then received a message and a new pop up with a 'listen' button. Much cleaner and yes the 'tape' icon has appeared for the first time at the top.

Now if it has taken T-mobile this long to get that basic phone feature active, I do not hold too much hope for the Treo 650 and EDGE.
    I have had for a week , i was like whow.

Im in california
    Got my unlocked GSM 650 last night and everything works great, but still getting that annoying text message.
    Still hasn't hit AZ. I got my first VM SMS on my 650 yesterday.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alli
    I've always had the envelope notifier. Never got sms notification for voicemail.
    Its more of a tape.
    Not in NJ either. But I did get a "OK OTA" or some thing like that from TMO last week, it usually means they are up dating something.
    Visor Deluxe (Ice), Platinum (Black), Prism w/ Visor Fone, treo 270, treo 600, Unlocked GSM Pa1mOne branded treo 650, Palm branded Unlocked treo 680 (graphite), UBiQUiO 503g, & now HTC TyTNII TMO