1.    #1  
    I just came back from Cingular Store and they have the Treo 650 but i didnt get it for some account issues so i have to go back later on today.

Anyways the rep started talking about the data plan and he said which i wanted and gave me the flyer for 39$, 59$ and 79$, i told him i wanted the mediaworks plan for 19.99 instead and he stated that he was not sure if that would work correctly but he would give it to me.

The 19.99 flyer said unlimited on it, should i take it when i got back?
    That's just the point that is continually discussed here. Cingular csr's are now trained to not give you MEdia Works with PDA phones. The only way to get around it is to get MEdia Works for a regular phone and swap SIM cards with the T650.

What flyer? Is it for a Treo650 that advertise the unlimited Media Works for $19.95? If so, they have to honor it. The flyers I've seen clearly said MEdia Works price and Unlimited feature expire January 31st.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyH
    That's just the point that is continually discussed here. Cingular csr's are now trained to not give you MEdia Works with PDA phones. The only way to get around it is to get MEdia Works for a regular phone and swap SIM cards with the T650.

What flyer? Is it for a Treo650 that advertise the unlimited Media Works for $19.95? If so, they have to honor it. The flyers I've seen clearly said MEdia Works price and Unlimited feature expire January 31st.
    The regular Mediaworks flyer, i guess the stores don't keep so up to date with online so the manager at the store told me if i want the 19.95 plan he will add it in.

So should i take it since the manager has no problem with it?

I know its a big discussion on here about it but i don't what to do?
    Should i buy the phone with no data plan which i'm not sure if he will sell it to me without.
    or just take the mediaworks plan and take my chances?
    Last edited by Jnetty99; 02/10/2005 at 02:40 PM.