1.    #1  
    Amazon has the Cingular Treo 650 for $469.99, they also have the Cingular Treo 650 listed as having a $150 rebate on this rebate form (1/2 way down in the right column): http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0...9.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
    (If the link doesn't work, click on Special Offers for any other Cingular phone)

So that works out to $320 for a GSM Treo 650.

Now if only I could figure out how to get this price on the 650 I want to add to my Family Plan.
    Two things seem pretty bizarre about*what Amazon is doing. First, if I go to their web page for the Cingular Treo 650, there's no mention of the rebate. Second, if I select the Cingular Treo 650 for purchase, it takes me to the page for selecting a service plan, but I can't find any way to actually *select* a plan!
  3.    #3  
    Amazon's site is strange with their plan selection. You have to choose one or more plans to "compare" and then you can select the plan.
    its cuz the phone is not really for sale on their site yet.
    Be careful with the rebates as they are tied into signing up for expensive data plans.
    Hmm, I think Dabbith has it right. I can add the Cingular 650 to my cart with a plan and the $150 rebate form clearly shows the 650 as an eligible phone. Note that this is an Amazon rebate. It was the Cingular rebate that required signing up for an expensive data plan.
    bah, it's shipping now, but you are forced to sign up for 2 year contract...
    The big problem with amazon is that for cingular/att, they have no method for porting over existing phone numbers. It's pretty incomprehensible that they don't have this.
    I have heard on this list that once you receive your phone you can call cingy and have them port your number. You should call and find out.

I just think it's lame cingular is the only company on amazon that forces you to a two year contract for all their phones lamers...