Global Posts
    645 Global Posts
    Migrating from AT&T; porting department says, "everything looks like it has gone through, but: their order status page doesn't show anything yet; "not in the system" -- boy do they need to get out of the 90s! Wherez ma dang Treo?! <--(crybaby)

How long before it is in the system, and how long should I wait to take delivery? And is the Chinese New Year affecting ship times?

Thanks
    Ordered Telesales Cing Orange got it in 1 day. BUT, the sent me a friggin 600. Called *****ed and the told me to go to a store and trade. Most stores didn't have any, the stores that did were trying to give up for new activation only. Found one store traded me over the counter.
    Hell i havent even been able to order one yet.
    Global Posts
    265 Global Posts
    i ordered online from cingular and got it in 2 days.
    morris stalk
    Quote Originally Posted by morrie
    i ordered online from cingular and got it in 2 days.
    lucky you.
    Global Posts
    645 Global Posts
    Just showed status:

Backordered on all three items
    1. Handset
    2. SIM
    3. Data device

Does anyone know for certain, what number to call to cancel/change the credit card info; no one at Cingular seems to be able to touch billing, which is BS.
    Global Posts
    645 Global Posts
    FYI, trying to change billing issues, resolve other order problems can be quite a task. I'm currently on the phone. With AT&T-- the issue is it's in limbo. Cingular is not handling it either, because it hasn't been ported... sigh
    They backordered me, started shipping to people who ordered AFTER I did and generally have made it a pain.

I went to Sprint. Lets see how badly that goes but hey, at least I get it overnight.
    Global Posts
    645 Global Posts
    In the other post I mentioned it shipped today.
    Global Posts
    729 Global Posts
    Ordered Monday, showed B/O, shipped Tuesday, on the UPS truck for delivery today.