1.    #1  
    Has anyone ordered from Treo Central? They are showing the t650 for $350 and you can select the unlimited plan for $20.

I'm a newbie to this so try to bear with me.

Right now I have an AT&T plan with atleast a year to go on my contract. What do you all think I should do? Anyway to get out of the early termination fee? And still get the treo from treocentral for $350? I'm not really clear on myoptions because my local dealer is pretty bad.

My next question is I use a powerbook that has bluetooth built in. Can I connect wireless using bluetooth and use the treo as a modem (would I be charged extra, edge speeds?)? I saw in a couple of post talking about connecting to a network (ie vpn) but i'm not really sure what this all means. Right now I have a vpn client installed on my powerbook to connect to the wireless hotspots at my school. Remember I'm clueless with this kinda stuff.

thanks for your time and I'm sure I'll have more questions...
    If you go from from AT&T to Cingular the termination fee is waived, that's all i know.

I'm also with AT&T right now still didnt get the phone because of certain roadblocks.
  3.    #3  
    I heard that too. In fact my brother to me he had a friend that did it. But when I went down to the store.... the rep said no.

Can I still keep my number?

Order the plan from treocentral switch the number then call up at&t and tell them to cancel maybe...
    Quote Originally Posted by tulz43
    I heard that too. In fact my brother to me he had a friend that did it. But when I went down to the store.... the rep said no.

Can I still keep my number?

Order the plan from treocentral switch the number then call up at&t and tell them to cancel maybe...
    no don't cancel from what i read your phone number needs to migrate to cingular and a new account will be created and the att account will be cancel and they will send you a final bill for it.

If you just cancel you could get slapped with the termination fee.
  5.    #5  
    No one has ordered from treocentral?
    I did order from them and it was fairly simple, I was even able to track the process of the order from day one online.

Here’s the latest on the order:
    Attached Images Attached Images