Global Posts
    265 Global Posts
    old cingular customers can now order the treo 650 on the cingular webpage, the price is $449.99 if you keep your existing plan. it shows a $100 discount off of that price bringing the price down to $349.99. however, the rebate coupon that you mail back is for only $50 cash back.
    morris stalk
    What about ATT customers?

and where is this link you talking about?
    Cingular's website has some interesting math.

Buy a $450 phone on February 2nd
    Get $50 back via rebate that expired Jan 31st
    Pay $350 for the phone

Hopefully their rollover math is done by a different guy.
    Global Posts
    265 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnetty99
    What about ATT customers?

and where is this link you talking about?
    i don't know about att customers but with cingular you login to your account and click on the link to upgrade your phone. somehow they changed my media works to a media basic account but a phone call changed that. they said the $100 rebate form will be in the box. i just checked my email acct. and they gave me a fedex tracking # showing that my t650 will be delivered on 2/7.
    morris stalk
    Quote Originally Posted by morrie
    i don't know about att customers but with cingular you login to your account and click on the link to upgrade your phone. somehow they changed my media works to a media basic account but a phone call changed that. they said the $100 rebate form will be in the box. i just checked my email acct. and they gave me a fedex tracking # showing that my t650 will be delivered on 2/7.
    so hard to upgrade to get the treo650.

your right if you go to cingular's website and choose to upgrade you get asked if you have a Cingular or ATT account, if you say ATT they ask you login to your account in the ATT wireless website and to upgrade there. So i follow the links and then at one point a cingular/attw welcome page comes up on how cingular is great blah blah.... you click get started and boom you are taken to cingulars website and both my phone number under my account come up and say. "your accounts are no available for upgrade onilne, please call use at this number"
    Of course i called and the sales rep can't find the Treo 650 on the computer.
    Its about time they gave something back to us long devoted customers without us having to go to them.

Although my upgrade date is not until 2/6, that is good to know!!