Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    The tracking number that a PalmOne customer care rep gave me yesterday finally came up in the system, I have been tracking my Treo 650, some thing which my girlfriend thinks I am crazy for doing, but it is only about two hours away from my house as of 9am this morning. I am crossing my fingers........
    Hey guys any sense of whether the unlocked 650 comes with the DataViz office application/viewer program (think it's called DocsToGo)?

I ask b/c the info on the carrier subsidized phones is clear: it's included with them. But specific info on unlocked phones is very sparse. This is an expensive program so...

TM
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    I checked the tracking on Sunday morning, yes I know there is no mail, but I've been checking it on a regular basis since I ordered my 650, anyway it has left Warrendale, Pa, which is two hours from my house, so I can only assume as of yesterday evening it was on its way to my Post Office, and here is to crossing my fingers that it will arrive sometime tomorrow, Thats the last day of my vacation and I would like to suprise everyone at work on Tuesday!
    I ordered on the 2nd at around 10:30AM but I'm still showing as back-ordered.

Yes, I check mine multiple times a day as well, even on sunday

Quote Originally Posted by iramike
    I checked the tracking on Sunday morning, yes I know there is no mail, but I've been checking it on a regular basis since I ordered my 650, anyway it has left Warrendale, Pa, which is two hours from my house, so I can only assume as of yesterday evening it was on its way to my Post Office, and here is to crossing my fingers that it will arrive sometime tomorrow, Thats the last day of my vacation and I would like to suprise everyone at work on Tuesday!
    Interesting. Mine still says backordered but I noticed an interesting tidbit. When I click on the order for more details, the exact thing I ordered (Unlocked GSM 650) is appended with "Original Price Appeasement" alongside the price of $599. And yes I ordered after they raised the price. I balked at paying $699, said I saw the price on their website, so they gave it to me for $599. Not sure how long that will be possible...

TM
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    Just a heads up, I recived my Treo about 3:00pm, I have been playing with it for a while now, and I must say, wow, its amazing! More to follow!
    well, I should have had my treo today.

I ordered on the phone and the CSR told me it came with free overnight shipping. Well it shipped ParcelSelect and it is going ground. Guess it'll be a few more days for my palm order.

would you guys call and complain even though it was free overnight shipping?
    I would definitely complain. P1 isn't acting in good faith here, as far as I'm concerned.
    Unlocked P1 T650 + 12" Powerbook + Scion xA = Happiness
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    So the update is, as I said I got my 650 around 3pm yesterday, and so far so good. I actually was able to use it right out of the box after swapping my sim. It lasted from 3 till around 1am Tuesday morning with me playing and installing all kinds of junk. Versamail so far has been flawless, the web has been very fast, the Blazer that is built in is very similar to to WebPro that I was using. All the apps I was using seem to work well, The only issues I have is that a few of my applications that I had registered on the 600 now I need new registrations for the 650. Not really a big deal though. All in all, I am very happy with it, its an amazing device!!!
    I ordered my 650 from P1 on 2/2 - still back ordered!! Finally gave up tonight and ordered from Inphonic w/overnight shipping...guaranteed shipping tomorrow!! With the savings in cost, $399 for the phone, I can buy a BT headset and it will still be about the same, $499, as my order through P1. Unbelieveable...I am so frustrated by P1. I just can't figure out what is going on over there. Oh well my 650 is coming & that's what I want.
    Jeff
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > AT&T Tilt > Treo 750 > Treo Pro
    John 16:33
    Same here, I just gave up and ordered from Sprint. If it sucks I'll return it and wait for my backordered Treo 650.

This is totally annoying. The CS today did say 'No more then a week. Absolutely'.

Whatever!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123