1.    #1  
    what are some of your plans like?

I want unlimited sms, but i can't find a plan like that
    Blessed beyond measure!
    TMO doesn't have one. I have the 1000 messages for 5 bucks, but I burn about 2000 every month. Damn useful Qwerty keyboard!

Derek
    I have the unlimited SMS for $9.99 that was availaible for a week or two last month.
    I have a plan called "Buddy Time" that they offered about a year ago, but no longer do. I get unlimited SMS, unlimited T-Mo to T-Mo.. and something else I can't remember, for $10/mo.

It's too bad they don't still offer it.
    Units - Unit conversion for webOS!
    Treo 180->270->600->650->Blackberry Pearl->Palm Pre
    Does any of the other providers offer unlimited SMS? Now that the unbranded 650's are out I was about to buy one but I get hit very hard with SMS charges by T-Mobile.
    Only Sprint has an unlimited SMS plan at the moment, I think.
    Units - Unit conversion for webOS!
    Treo 180->270->600->650->Blackberry Pearl->Palm Pre
    I was hoping I could figure out how to do this:
    http://www.uneasysilence.com/index.php?p=2079

Considering my GPRS is always connected. But it doesn't seem like the Treo 600's SMS program has any network settings. Anybody got any ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by ayana2004
    what are some of your plans like?

I want unlimited sms, but i can't find a plan like that
    Try this link to a story on Engadget UNLIMITED SMS HACK
    Treo 650 GSM Unlocked-TMobile
    Does the engadget hack work only for sent text messages or does GPRS always on...let u receive text messages for free also? thanks in advance!
    It sounds like the engadget hack will only work for outgoing messages -- you're specifying the protocol that your handset uses to send SMS to the T-Mo network, but T-Mo is in charge of what protocol they use to relay incoming messages to your phone.
    The hack says unlimited send and receiving?