Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I just got my Treo 650 from my Cingular business rep. He received 7 in his delivery this morning. They should start to trickle out to Cingular B2B customers now. Good luck all!!!
    Last edited by jhat3k1; 02/01/2005 at 10:22 AM.
    Treoseur
    It's "weep"
  3.    #3  
    Sorry, tipe o (haha)
    Treoseur
    Take some pictures of the box and stuff
  5.    #5  
    will do ASAP. I am at work right now so it may not be until tonight. It kix ****!
    Treoseur
  6.    #6  
    I have a picture of the box by todays date on my laptop. How do I get that online. It was taken from my t650 so I could not take a pic of the phone itself but i have the box,etc pictured.
    Treoseur
  7.    #7  
    hope this works
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Treoseur
    So this one is Cingular Orange? And not the ATTWS version?
  9.    #9  
    Cingular orange all the way. I am on the phone with Palm now trying to get my free memory card. The rep told me I have the first GSM treo he has heard of in the country.
    Treoseur
    lolol....that's because the reps are retarded....no offense

so can you explain the whole process of how you got your Cingular GSM Treo 650? Did you already have an account? Did they require a data plan? Details! Need details! I NEED ONE!
  11.    #11  
    Here is another picture. I was able to get my GSM Cingular T650 through my B2B area manager. I may have had a little additional pull due to the fact that we have a couple hundred phones and I am the VP of the telecom department. He told me friday that he was getting seven this morning. he only received two. He kept the other one. I got the 39.99 unl data plan.
    Treoseur
  12.    #12  
    I was just on the phonewith palm trying to get my free SD card. They said I could not order it yet as the phone has not been officially released yet. The rep was amazed that I had one. He toldme to the best of his knowledge I am the first person (non cingular) to have this phone. Pretty cool!!!!!!
    Treoseur
    OMG, total photoshop job.

Good stuff, jhat. Let us know how everything works out - ESP. how Cingular handles any services related request you will, er, might have.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by jhat3k1
    Here is another picture. I was able to get my GSM Cingular T650 through my B2B area manager. I may have had a little additional pull due to the fact that we have a couple hundred phones and I am the VP of the telecom department. He told me friday that he was getting seven this morning. he only received two. He kept the other one. I got the 39.99 unl data plan.
  14.    #14  
    trust me, its no photoshop job. I will be home in a couple hours and will be posting phone pics from my digital camera. DONT BE A HATER!!!!!!
    Treoseur
    This: usually follows a joke or sarcasm.
  16.    #16  
    Sorry, I'm sensitive about my new baby. Didn't mean to snap at you.
    Treoseur
  17.    #17  
    I've been testing EDGE on my t650 and i have consistently gotten speeds between 95-105 Kbps. I can live with that.
    Treoseur
    I'm not weeping... I picked mine up today from a corporate store in Sugar Land. Seems that they are making their way around.
    There's enough pictures of this thing floating around, but what the heck...
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    So are the cingular one's unlocked???
    I guess the ATT ones are locked from the other threads.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast