1.    #1  
    This was posted on mytreo.net this morning:

After having been told that the Treo 650 would NOT be available until Friday, Feb 4th...I decided to call Cingular this morning for an update. In doing so, I was told that, not only are the 650s now available...but...I can order one. So...I did. I was told to expect delivery within 48 hours.
    http://mytreo.net/forum/index.php/to...70539#msg70539

Can anyone else verify this as true? I'm planning to call them within the hour...
    I called 611 from my cell phone and the rep I got asked me where I was located and when I said NH, he told me they weren't available.
    It looks like the right hand doesn't know what the left is doing.
    It seems that depending on the # you call into Cingular and the rep you get on the phone, you are able or not to get more info or even a 650 ......
    .MrByte

-----
    mytreo.net the ultimate Treo resource
    Treo Knowledge base (FAQ's)
    After talking to a few reps, I finally found one that offered to sell me a:

Treo 650

BUT, she said it is NOT GSM. It is TDMA.

what da!?

Is TDMA any good?
    Is this possible?

i'm thinking that this guy (http://mytreo.net/forum/index.php/to...70539#msg70539) was either sold a Treo 600 or maybe this mysterious TDMA version?
    Treo 650
    Treo 600
    Cingular
    MediaWorks
  5.    #5  
    TDMA?!? LOL. So what, is this 650 GAIT enabled, too? Unreal...

When will the misery end?!?
    Quote Originally Posted by GatorFan
    TDMA?!? LOL. So what, is this 650 GAIT enabled, too? Unreal...

When will the misery end?!?
    Tell me about it.... these forums and posts like "mine is on the fedex truck" only make it harder
    Treo 650
    Treo 600
    Cingular
    MediaWorks
    I received my 650 GSM today... Playing with it now. Pretty cool
    **banging head on the wall**
    Treo 650
    Treo 600
    Cingular
    MediaWorks
    The thing that annoys me is that if it's no DUN and locked then I have no choice but to wait for PalmOne. I wish there was some way we could find out when they'd be selling directly...
    Quote Originally Posted by apdageek
    I called 611 from my cell phone and the rep I got asked me where I was located and when I said NH, he told me they weren't available.
    same story here
    Naveen

Current:Cingular 8525 w/Faria R32

Next Phone:
    Something from HTC because Palm sucks, so I want a Touch Pro, Touch HD, or a Treo Pro.