1.    #1  
    Engadget is reporting that the Treo 650 from Cingular will have no DUN support. Man, this just keeps getting better and better. I guess I have no choice but to wait for an unbranded one from PalmOne now...
    Quote Originally Posted by JakiChan
    Engadget is reporting that the Treo 650 from Cingular will have no DUN support. Man, this just keeps getting better and better. I guess I have no choice but to wait for an unbranded one from PalmOne now...
    Although its a bummer for all of you that want DUN, i don't care since i dont even have a laptop anymore to use that feature.
    Global Posts
    577 Global Posts
    Oh, wow, that's a bummer.

I'm sure someone will find a way to patch it.
    Just because it is not installed it does not mean it can't be done. If what you say is true then it was Cingular's choice not to include the software. But it can be downloaded, installed, and can work on any carrier that has DUN. Wmodem DUN came with my PPC6601 installation CD.

Edit: not sure if Wmodem works with T650, but you can search Palm sites for a similar program
    Last edited by TonyH; 01/26/2005 at 04:11 PM.
  5. ads
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    Forget who, but there's already a hack to turn it on for the 650.
    ADS
    I just got my Cingular treo 650. Is there any way to tell if it will work? let me know and I will try.
    Treoseur