1.    #1  
    I went to the Cingular store where the representative has been telling me "next week" for 3 weeks now for the 650. This time he swore that by Monday I'll have my 650. Unfortunatly he also told me the pricetag is 499. ouch
    hmmmmm, interesting
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    Long time reader here, first time poster. Am also anxiously awaiting GSM version of 650 on Cingular. If you bring up the rebate form currently offered for the 600, you will find the rebate also lists the 650. It also references activation on the "Unlimited PDA Connect Plan" to qualify for the rebate. I could not find this "plan" referenced anywhere on the Cingular site. Am going to call customer service now.
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lep354
    Long time reader here, first time poster. Am also anxiously awaiting GSM version of 650 on Cingular. If you bring up the rebate form currently offered for the 600, you will find the rebate also lists the 650. It also references activation on the "Unlimited PDA Connect Plan" to qualify for the rebate. I could not find this "plan" referenced anywhere on the Cingular site. Am going to call customer service now.
    I'd be willing to bet thats the $40 plan .. sure hope these are unlocked 650's or there is an easy way to unlock them!
    I saw the option before
    BUT BEWARE OF THAT, YOU'LL GET CHARGED PER KB WHEN TETHERED!
    Quote Originally Posted by phil94028
    I'd be willing to bet thats the $40 plan .. sure hope these are unlocked 650's or there is an easy way to unlock them!
    I have a feeling that you can't wait to pay $40 for the unlimited data plan. What is wrong with paying $20? If you want to spend more money then paypal me your money.

Al
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lep354
    Here's the form:

http://onlinestoree.cingular.com/htm...Forms/treo.pdf
    Ok, so I am going to fill out a rebate form that is going to save me $50 once and cost me $20 more monthly, is this a trick question?