1.    #1  
    Hi all,
    I know T-mobile recently disabled T-zones port 80, so no more HTML web browsing. Fine. However, I can't seem to access WAP sites anymore either! Anyone else having this problem?

Thanks! :haveadrin
    As far as I know, Tmo also blocked access to WAP sites on certain devices using Tzones. Unfortunately, T600 was one of those devices. I've a T600 and I was using Tzones until 11/30/04 when Tmo slammed the brakes on me.
  3.    #3  
    Hmm, that sucks that our $600 Treos have less connectivity than a cheapo free phone unless we spend $20/month. Are there any ways to get around this?
    Mine still works, for now at least.

I hope it stays on.
    Ultrasonoman, where are you located? I'm in Seattle, WA and Tmo clamped down effective 12/1/04.
    I am in southern california by LA, my start date for each month is on the 13, i hope it stays active. best 4.99 deal for web.
    Mine works great. I am in Miami, FL. Hope it doesn't end. Where did you guys see this??
    Quote Originally Posted by qweewq11
    Hi all,
    I know T-mobile recently disabled T-zones port 80, so no more HTML web browsing. Fine. However, I can't seem to access WAP sites anymore either! Anyone else having this problem?

Yes and I moved to Cingular...
    Quote Originally Posted by qweewq11
    Hi all,

I noticed this as well. You may try turning off any proxy server information in the Web Browser.

Before my switch to Cingular this seemed to solve some connection problems.
    Global Posts
    556 Global Posts
    Still on here in New Jersey.
    ReMax Properties Unlimited
    Morristown NJ
    pmdied@gmail.com
    www.peterdieduardo.com
    Port 80 has been dead in DFW since last week. Since I use the GRPS only to read the news, I have cancelled T-Zones and switched to Avantgo. The free WAP still allows me to send and retrieve email.
    <br>
    "What counts most in creating a successful team is not how compatible its players are, but how they deal with incompatibility." - Sports Illustrated