1.    #1  
    Can anyone here verify that TMobile's free WAP program is dead? I have a 180 and HAD a 600 working with my TMobile sim until I changed my phone number after moving. Now?! No workie. I can sign on using the Voicestream WAP address and basic username and password (like I've been doing since I got the 180 a year+ ago), but now instead of getting a webpage, I get an error message that GPRS/WAP is not working; try again later" or something to that effect. I'm not really sure I want to call TMo about it because... well... you know why
    Anyway, anyone have a clue?!
    Thanks
    ---
    Chad Morrill
    Visor (2MB) // Visor Edge // Treo 180 // Treo 600 // Nextel Blackberry 7510 // TMobile Blackberry 7230 // Motorola V180 // Motorola A925
    http://chadsnewest.joysta.com
    Quote Originally Posted by chadallan80
    Can anyone here verify that TMobile's free WAP program is dead? I have a 180 and HAD a 600 working with my TMobile sim until I changed my phone number after moving. Now?! No workie. I can sign on using the Voicestream WAP address and basic username and password (like I've been doing since I got the 180 a year+ ago), but now instead of getting a webpage, I get an error message that GPRS/WAP is not working; try again later" or something to that effect. I'm not really sure I want to call TMo about it because... well... you know why
    Anyway, anyone have a clue?!
    Thanks
    gone

you can get the $5.00 WAP access to work as well as the $20.00/mo internet access. Both should allow full internet access and access to pop email. With the T600 and it's Web Browser, you may need to make sure no proxy server is set up. This is a change for TMobile as you needed the proxy server with the unlimited WAP access.

You may want to try making sure there is no proxy server set up in your Browser. Also make sure you have the correct APN setup for TMobile....
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts