Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    Are there any functions that may not work? I know in some regular phones- some SMS and other Cingular services doesnt work... does that hold same for treos?
    Only problem I've seen in eight months is sometimes sounds are stripped out of MMS received. I think it's usually a copyright thing, but it's not explaind well.

Todd/Indy
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    I've had no problems in six months, although I don't get any MMS with sounds, so I can't speak to that one.
    Talldog
    Global Posts
    577 Global Posts
    I just switched from AT&T to Cingular using my T600 and everything works! SMS, MMS, GPRS... Yeah, everything.
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    I get my Treo tomorrow...cant wait... I hope syncing with a Mac will be simple and quick...

Does Treos store #'s on the sim? I plan to take the Treo abroad and will be using local sim cards and would like my numbers to still be on the phone
    Quote Originally Posted by spiVeyx
    I just switched from AT&T to Cingular using my T600 and everything works! SMS, MMS, GPRS... Yeah, everything.
    When you say just switched do you mean this week or before 11/15?

Did you get your treo through ATT?

I'm trying to do the same this week and can't get it accomplished because Cingular is telling everyone to buy a new phone. I got someone helping with the issue but wanted to get some more specifics on how you accomplished this.
    Quote Originally Posted by JD76
    Are there any functions that may not work? ......
    Only P1 knows. They leak but they do not tell.