1.    #1  
    I have AT&T service with my Treo. My wife is planning to get a regular cell phone (not Treo).

Are there any 'family plans' available that could provide me unlimited AT&T to AT&T calls and other such features.

Thanks
    SR
    sure, many companies offer either 9.99 or 19.99 add a line deals with unlimited mobile to mobile minutes. If you want to wait for ATT (which is now Cingular), wait until 11-15-04. There are supposed to be some great plans coming out then
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    I am with Cingular and they have some pretty good family plans--maybe you do a switch soon and try to reap the benefits of being a 'new' Cingular customer before you are automatically rolled over.
    Global Posts
    207 Global Posts
    I have a Cingular Nationwide GSM FamilyTalk plan, 850 minutes, rollover and share it with my wife and son, costs 59.95 for my phone and their phones share my minutes for 9.99 each, total cost of about 80.00 plus junk fees. Has unlimited mobile to mobile minutes and unlimited nights and weekends....works well for me.
    Nokia 6340i-->T600-->MPx220-->Imate SP5
    Cingular GSM, Northeast Georgia, USA
    How is the pricing for the data plans? How much for unlimited internet? I have T-Mobile, which is $20 a month.
    Cingular has unlimited data, 200 MMS, 2000 (I think) SMS for 19.99. I hope this will include EDGE in Houston when it becomes available.
    Just wait. You will have alot of different plans in the next month with Cingular. ATT customers will be able to get on cingualr plans
    Quote Originally Posted by ekegley
    Cingular has unlimited data, 200 MMS, 2000 (I think) SMS for 19.99. I hope this will include EDGE in Houston when it becomes available.
    Cingular:
    Unlimited Data inlcluding EDGE
    1500 SMS
    200 MMS
    $19.99

Family plans:
    9.99 for each family member shared minutes
    Unlimited MTM
    Free Nights and weekends