1.    #1  
    Well after I have lost my internet access via T-zones. I have had a prepaid account since April 2004. A $25 prepaid card gets you 100 minutes, AND 3 months of tzone service(assuming you don't burn the minutes up before then). So its cost me $75 to stream shoutcast for 9 months NOT BAD!

But the parties over right?
    I lost my tzones service (and all internet service) around 10/25/04 in the twin cities(MN) market. Can anyone else confirm they lost service around this time? When I went into my tmo store the said tmo had "limited" the tzone usage on prepaid accounts. I then asked him to make my phone do anything tzone related, well it turns out its not just "limited" it's "Unusable" for anything tzones related.

Can this be confirmed?
    No more tzones on prepaid?
    Does t-zones still work on postpaid accounts or will I have to add unlimited internet?

Thanks in advance.

BentAngle

PS It's a strange world when corporate CUSTOMERS know more than corporate Employees. Need tech support? Dont call the lame corporation, ask the lame corporations customers.
    Yes. Seems since 10/28, the WAP gateway has been shut. No more internet access without paying $19.99
    Yes. Seems since 10/28, the WAP gateway has been shut. No more internet access without paying $19.99. The rep said something about the IMEI number being referenced to determine your handset. TMo blocked out data devices.
    What can we do? I have another handset. Can I just tell them I'm using that one and sign up for T-Zones for $4.95 (I was getting data free before this)?

I'm in NYC, and it turned off around the same time (10/25).

Any suggestions, anyone?
    4.99 tzones works for me now...can get web and email, but no verichat.