Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by jposin
    OK, if this is true, why did this just begin a week ago. We all ahve the same version of Blazer and the same URL. What did infospace change???

I has to be something with how Blazer makes its request because the browser says sending and never gets a response. I have found that I can not use Blazer to access any Infospace site -> including www.infospace.com. I would say they upgraded their webserver and haven't figure out what happened. Maybe even that Cingular hasn't figured out that it is really Infospace's problem. Most of the time you get more productive responses talking to a wall then the usual Cingular Customer Service Rep.
    Global Posts
    265 Global Posts
    i just spoke to cingular, the managers are still working on the problem. they have no idea when the problem will be fixed. what else is new?
    morris stalk
    Global Posts
    265 Global Posts
    don't faint, the cingular media page with the infospace default homepage is finally working!
    morris stalk
    Global Posts
    577 Global Posts
    Hmmm... That's interesting because the link mentioned here seems to work fine on my unbranded T600, and I just switched to Cingular this week.
    Branding doesn't matter regarding this issue, everyone was experiencing the same thing. Hey I changed my default Cingular home page could someone post it please.
    Global Posts
    265 Global Posts
    morris stalk
    Working again for me with above URL. Guess Infospace got their act together. Note that the header now reads Cingular MEdia.
    Thanks for the url. Seems faster... must be that merge thing again.
    Global Posts
    265 Global Posts
    the cingular media webpage seems to be down again. the same problem, it just gets stuck on sending again.
    morris stalk
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12