1.    #1  
    "Tm Internet & HS" 19.99
    Who was fooled by t-mobile about this plan?
  2.    #2  
    "Free hotspots? Who has been fooled BY Tmobile about "TM internet & hs" "
    Global Posts
    916 Global Posts
    I won't concede that I've been fooled but it does seem that at least half of the answers from the T-Mobile CSRs were right and half were wrong. Here is the break down of the service charges.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Not sure I understand your point. I switched yesterday to TM Internet & HS for 19.99 total. I did it logged on to T Mobile, on my account page while talking with a CSR. They acknowledged I had what I thought...unlimited GPRS and HS. Have you had problems with TMobile over this?
    i wasn't cause I didn't take them up on the offer. It sounded two good to be true.

Get both unlimetd internet and hotspots for $20? From T-mo? I don't think so.

Having said that, it is there fault and they should honor it for those who got in on it. Especially when several CSR took it the same way.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  6.    #6  
    i called and yelled at them and got a free month. i would of rather gotten the plan i signed up for tho
    Global Posts
    916 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by treorunner
    Not sure I understand your point. I switched yesterday to TM Internet & HS for 19.99 total. I did it logged on to T Mobile, on my account page while talking with a CSR. They acknowledged I had what I thought...unlimited GPRS and HS. Have you had problems with TMobile over this?
    The point is that it shows one price under Plans & Services and a different price under Service Charges. So which one is correct?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    This topic is also being discussed on this thread:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=56916
    Quote Originally Posted by TxDot
    I won't concede that I've been fooled but it does seem that at least half of the answers from the T-Mobile CSRs were right and half were wrong. Here is the break down of the service charges.
    I looked at your attached image, you are being charged separately for HotSpot and T-Mo so your total charge is $39.98 which is what the CSR said to me.
    Global Posts
    916 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    I looked at your attached image, you are being charged separately for HotSpot and T-Mo so your total charge is $39.98 which is what the CSR said to me.
    True, but half the posts in the original thread indicated that some CSR's said that even though it displayed this way in their system the real prices was $19.99.
    Just got off the phone with T-Mo. I added the $19.99 combo plan on Tues and tested it on Wed. Called today to confirm it was actually $19.99. The CSR was all nervous, but confirmed I was booked to be charged $39.98. I changed back to Unlimited GPRS for $19.99 and she gave me the free month...no free lunch after all
    Global Posts
    916 Global Posts
    I was wrong about the Service Charges graphic I posted earlier. That was for the previous month. However, I did call T-Mobile and was told that the price is $19.99 per feature. I had her change me back to T-Zones Pro.

Tomorrow I'm going to contact the AG's office and see if I have any recourse.
    I went back to T-Mo site today to try again. T-Mo tech group must have been working overtime to correct the web page logic. Now I only see T-Mo Unlimited internet or VPN Unlimited internet. No more HS.

The HS option is only displayed if you changed you device to iPaq and it is now clearly displayed as a separate item.
    Global Posts
    916 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    I went back to T-Mo site today to try again. T-Mo tech group must have been working overtime to correct the web page logic. Now I only see T-Mo Unlimited internet or VPN Unlimited internet. No more HS.

The HS option is only displayed if you changed you device to iPaq and it is now clearly displayed as a separate item.
    That is the same thing I saw.
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    My page still shows just $19.99 for both internet and HS and I cannot make changes. I guess I will give a CSR a call
    Last edited by emajy; 09/06/2004 at 07:25 AM.
    I still have a 19.99 T-Mobile Internet and HS charge. I've called back twice to confirm that it's correct. Woot.

TheHandlessKing

Posting from Starbucks at this moment
    i added this planlast week and had no problems with csr's.....i even had to change it as i requested the vpn option and it was not done, so they switched me to the vpn tmo internet + hs.

total charge for this kick *** option: 19.99

i can use the internet3 apn from my treo 600 and i can login to the hotspot page with my info (under the hs page, there is even a pecial note that only tech support should be handled by the wireless group while all billing issues should be referred to regular customer care).