Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
    OK. This is an update to my prior post. T-mo rep finally got back to me (I guess they had a 3day weekend also

He basically said that the website is incorrect and they are working on fixing it. He said that the website is only showing each service's price and not breaking out the price PER service. BUT, if you signed up for it, you would get charged $19.99 for Internet and another $19.99 for Hotspot.

Guess I'm glad I didn't sign up.

If you really don't want to get charged for this, I would contact T-mo ASAP and have this taken off and get credited for unused portion and/or get some free minutes. Good Luck.
    Well FWIW my tmobile still shows me a $19.99 price for the bundle.

TM
    I just spoke to tmobile. They are totally in denial. They keep saying we never had a plan like that. We don't know what you are talking about. I must be your computer having a internet glitch.
    kind of funny.
    In a way
    Global Posts
    916 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by smileyboy
    I just spoke to tmobile. They are totally in denial. They keep saying we never had a plan like that. We don't know what you are talking about. I must be your computer having a internet glitch.
    kind of funny.
    In a way
    Except that several of us have screen shots of the service and the price.
    Got my bill and as I figured $19.99 for Hotspots and $19.99 for VPN TMobile Internet & HS. I called and the guy immediately adjusted my bill and switched me back to Tmobile Unlimited Internet only for $19.99. I had sent an email in to customer support 2 days after I switched and had the rep confirm the amount of my data services, that put the odds of getting a refund in my favor. I hardly used the Hotspots service anyway, but it was fun to try a few times.
    On the record, the bill I just recieved, which includes the TMobile HS & Internet plan, has a single charge of $19.99. There is no pro rated extra charge, and before I figure in taxes, when I add up what it should cost me and compare it to the bill, it comes out correct.

In conclusion. Na na na na na na na dleclair!

TheHandlessKing
    you are so lucky........i keep getting the same scripted response:

the plan is actually 2 partsblahblahblahblahblahblahblah

so my response is then why does it say internet AND hotspots access?

i then keep getting the same scripted response again:

the plan is actually 2 partsblahblahblahblahblahblahblah......

i tell you t-mo is starting to look like sprint these days when it comes to customer service.
    My tmobile bill shows Unl Int + HS $19.99.

Great deal
    Keep calling 'till you get a rep that will do it for you - don't bother arguing with the one who wont. I have the Unl + HS for $19.99, already billed!!! And the Hotspots and the GPRS work great!
    Every pixel a picasso
    Sometimes it takes a while. It's taken me about 8 emails and a few phone calls to straighten out my recent handset exchange. They attempted to charge me $70+ because my Treo 600 was out of warranty cause it was over a year old. I kept explaining to them that was impossible as the Treo 600 wasn't even available in August of 2003. Eventually someone actually paid attention to what I was saying and they dropped the charge.

Keep going until you get past someone with a canned response who isn't hearing what you're saying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alli
    Sometimes it takes a while. It's taken me about 8 emails and a few phone calls to straighten out my recent handset exchange. They attempted to charge me $70+ because my Treo 600 was out of warranty cause it was over a year old. I kept explaining to them that was impossible as the Treo 600 wasn't even available in August of 2003. Eventually someone actually paid attention to what I was saying and they dropped the charge.

Keep going until you get past someone with a canned response who isn't hearing what you're saying.

so, the treo has a one year warranty? i thought it was only 90 days.

you got it replaced via t-mo and not palm?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    I just replaced mt Treo 600 for free with T-mo, I've had it since March. T-mo will replace it free for 1 year on my plan.
    Every pixel a picasso
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe
    so, the treo has a one year warranty? i thought it was only 90 days.

you got it replaced via t-mo and not palm?
    Palm said to go to T-Mo for the replacement...so I did. And they did. Another happy ending.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alli
    Palm said to go to T-Mo for the replacement...so I did. And they did. Another happy ending.
    okay, but did they send you a locked t-mo phone or an unlocked phone?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    From what I can tell it's an unlocked int'l version - with the f/w already upgraded.

Firmware 03.05, Software Treo600-1.12-INT (Better than what I started with!)
    Re: the data charge, the $19.99/mo for both HS and unlimited GPRS is definitely an option. My new bill only charged me $19.99 total, not $19.99 for each. if your bill reads otherwise, keep calling/escalating until you get someone who knows what they're talking about. Doesn't really matter to me anyway as I'm getting the RIM 7100t which requires its own $30 data plan unfortunately.

TM
    Quote Originally Posted by grahamhgreen
    Keep calling 'till you get a rep that will do it for you - don't bother arguing with the one who wont. I have the Unl + HS for $19.99, already billed!!! And the Hotspots and the GPRS work great!
    It took me 25 mins and three reps on the phone at once to final get them to give me a credit for the last month and cancel my stand alone Hot Spot account. Man these guys have their heads way up there A$$es these days!!!

I'm going to try out my WiFi tomorrow and if it doesn't work I am going to raise hell with T-Mobile...

(A very angery) Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Weebit...What is your experience?. Did tmobile charge you just 19.99?
    they screwed me. I just checked online and they changed my plan from $19.99 to $39.98 I called them and they changed it to normal.

ARRRGGGG
    OK. After reading the last few posts, I went online to check my status. Well, to my surprise (honestly, it was a surprise) T-Mobile charged me three times over for services. I just called customer support and was answered by Dina, who gladly took the extra charges off my account, and reinstated the correct ONE CHARGE 19.99 a month T-Mobile Internet & HS service. I might have annoyed her a bit, because I asked about three times in a row to verify that I was hearing her right about one charge two connections.

Thanks Dina!

TheHandlessKing
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast