1.    #1  
    Recently I have been unable to use MMS. I get an error message
    "Connection problem
    There is a problem connecting to the server"

I think this may have started when I upgraded, but I am not sure. I have tried T-Mo customer service but they are leaning towards phone replacement. As everything else on the phone is working OK, I am loath to swicth to a reconditioned phpne, as my experience with T-180 replacements was not good.

Anyone out there had a similar problem, and maybe even resolved?
    Probably has something to do with them shutting down the free T-Zones WAP. You may have to pay $4.99/$9.99/ or $19.99 to push your material through one of those portals.
    Visor Deluxe (Green)>Treo 180g>Treo 600 (GSM)*>*Treo 650 (GSM)
    Smart Phone Tools causes this. I used it to watch my bill. But, that is a bug I had determined to be in 1.4t. The developer was notified and someday I suspect he will get it fixed.

Derek
    I received mms yesterday on t-mo with no prob at all. I also recently got a replacement 600 from them (2 weeks ago). I'd go for a replacement now, if I were you. They're all brand new and Palm branded at the moment, and in stock! Oh, and the f/w upgrade is already done - int'l version!
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    I had same problem before. Config it in MMS Preference. Change in Connection Settings from “Custom” to “Automatic”. I sent email with picture attachment from my computer to my Treo. Also, I sent email without picture attachment and text over 160 characters to Treo. It works. I receive whole message include body message.

I had been problem with it since more than 6 months.

--

Treo 600 T-Mobile
    Quote Originally Posted by Alli
    I received mms yesterday on t-mo with no prob at all. I also recently got a replacement 600 from them (2 weeks ago). I'd go for a replacement now, if I were you. They're all brand new and Palm branded at the moment, and in stock! Oh, and the f/w upgrade is already done - int'l version!
    did you get ur replacement from PalmOne or from TMO via the customer service or TMO store?

did you also get the retail box? or they (TMO) go to the stock room and pull out one unit and replace for you?

that is good to get a brand new thou, if it is that easy.

may be i will try to buy the TREO650 from TMO rather than P1 if I can get the brand new replacement when i have to.
    Quote Originally Posted by AfroTreo
    Probably has something to do with them shutting down the free T-Zones WAP. You may have to pay $4.99/$9.99/ or $19.99 to push your material through one of those portals.
    sending MMS has nothing to do with the free tzones or paid data plan service. customers, like me, do not have the data plan but can receive and send MMS. TMO CSR needs to set up the "free wap" in order to allow users using GPRS connection.

Have free wap (GPRS connection) does not mean you can access the WAP sites freely. they might have block out some ports.
    Quote Originally Posted by superfire
    did you get ur replacement from PalmOne or from TMO via the customer service or TMO store?

did you also get the retail box? or they (TMO) go to the stock room and pull out one unit and replace for you?

that is good to get a brand new thou, if it is that easy.

may be i will try to buy the TREO650 from TMO rather than P1 if I can get the brand new replacement when i have to.

Go to a T-Mo store for anything other than buying new service/accessories? Are you kidding? I had to call CS, of course! PalmOne will send you directly to T-Mo if that's your provider, you don't get a choice.. No retail box, the usual brown box that doubles as the return shipper.
    make sure your network prefs is set to tzones. I found that mms doesn't work when u are on gprs or vpn. tzones is fine.