1.    #1  
    Is it really worth getting the T-Mobile internet service for my treo? I mainly want it for AIM,MSN, IRC and browsing basic pages. I'm on the T-zones right now, but some of the ports seem to be blocked. Any opinions?
    <a href="http://www.intarweb-master.blogspot.com"target="blank">My Blog</a>
    is there an IRC palm client?

any how, if u get verichat, they have a version that works with T-zones ports. It does AIM and MSN.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  3.    #3  
    the irc client is called upirc. are you sure there is a verichat that works on tzones? if so, where can I get it?
    <a href="http://www.intarweb-master.blogspot.com"target="blank">My Blog</a>
    Quote Originally Posted by dantekgeek
    the irc client is called upirc. are you sure there is a verichat that works on tzones? if so, where can I get it?
    i dont use it, but more than one person said they requested it from pdaapps and got it.
    Felipe
    yeah you can use verichat using t-zones and you can get it here somewhere. it is verichat v2.23 I think. I use it on t-zones $5 plan.

Rippey
    Rippey
    Treo 600 on T-Mobile
    Honda CBR600RR
    As a result of a glitch in the billing software, I've been billed the going rate for a couple of months, even though I have the $19.95 plam. The costs are over $250/month for data service (they ave been adjusted back to the $20/month I signed up for).
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
    Quote Originally Posted by shneor
    As a result of a glitch in the billing software, I've been billed the going rate for a couple of months, even though I have the $19.95 plam. The costs are over $250/month for data service (they ave been adjusted back to the $20/month I signed up for).
    this has been happening to me also.

I moved up to the 1000 minute plan, and they cance;ed my $20.00 and the sms plans.

I hope it has been corrected, but I lost 200 sms from a plan they no longer offer .

Felipe