1.    #1  
    Gang I need help on this one...

I had free wap and signed up for T Zones after the party was over, but now I can't get T Zones working (and according to other threads, T Mo'S official position No T zones for 270's) (BUT THEY HAD NO FREE WAP EITHER

I know you needed free poxies with Blazer, and mine would work with a free proxy under free plan, but I sidestepped that issue by using Avantgo browser without proxy

Now I have nothing with all!

I have seen threads about Eudora Browser and Verichat.. Have downloaded them but no luck yet.

Can use any pointers ... appreciate your help.

Thanks
    I had a 270 for the year+ before the 600 was available, and was never able to get anything with T Zones.
  3.    #3  
    Hopefully someone has come up with a workaround by now
    Either shell out for the $19.99/mo data which works great on the 270, or get a 600 which can access via T-Zones.
  5.    #5  
    The frustrating part is it is still handshaking... and I have connection "established"

I just cant get it to get to open wap.myvoicestream.com
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TrySpammingMe
    The frustrating part is it is still handshaking... and I have connection "established"

I just cant get it to get to open wap.myvoicestream.com
    TrySpammingMe, have you made any progress yet? I'm also WAPless (although I, too, get the "connection established" message) in NYC on my 270. I'm waiting to hear that paying the $5 for T-Zones will definitely get me my POP3 e-mail before I sign up.
  7.    #7  
    I 've been up since Monday on $4.99 T-Zones... they must have taken almost a week to turn it on.... The withdrawl from WAP was so bad I almost checked in to Betty Ford clinic... but getting my fix now...

I do not use pop3 mail.. so i cant speak for that...

However, If you download AVANTGO (free) It really works great on my 270 Use it as your browser, no proxy needed and you can travel most of the web... Yahoo mail work thru that (without push)

Verichat is working on the T-Zones wap as well....

To set up ... use your old free t mo settings

new
    gprs
    login blank
    password blank
    apn wap.voicestream.com

Its just like before.... in fact I am curious if they put everyone back on, I want to try it with my wife sim card to find out... haven't gotten around to that yet but will get back to all..

One happy camper here...

back to getting more with T-MO