1.    #1  
    Hi all. I just got a Treo 600 and I'm loving it.

BUT...I used 1 MB of my 4 MB mmode plan today alone. I don't think Treo users can even use mmode, but I can because I bought an unlocked phone I never had to interact with AT&T, and according to their website, I'm still using a T616. What kind of data plans are you other Treo/AT&T users using (mmode vs. PDA data)? If you are using the unlimited plan, have you had any additional charges and for what reason? I don't want to spend $50 a month for unlimited and get nailed for >$100 the first month...

Thanks for the info.
    -Dustin/Art3
    I'm using the 8mb per month plan at $19.99.

Don't use the the web connection all too often so have never gone over the limit (5mb is about the closest I've come)
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by artcubed
    Hi all. I just got a Treo 600 and I'm loving it.

BUT...I used 1 MB of my 4 MB mmode plan today alone. I don't think Treo users can even use mmode, but I can because I bought an unlocked phone I never had to interact with AT&T, and according to their website, I'm still using a T616. What kind of data plans are you other Treo/AT&T users using (mmode vs. PDA data)? If you are using the unlimited plan, have you had any additional charges and for what reason? I don't want to spend $50 a month for unlimited and get nailed for >$100 the first month...

Thanks for the info.
    -Dustin/Art3

I have the unlimited data and have never had a problem with additional costs. I use an average of 40-60 Mb per month. Also with a voice plan the cost drops to 44.95 or at least it did for me.
    Palm Pilot -> Palm 505 -> Palm Vii-> Ipaq 3670 -> Nokia 6800 ->Treo 600 -> Treo 650 Unlocked GSM
    Service Attws
    Quote Originally Posted by jerzydiver
    I have the unlimited data and have never had a problem with additional costs. I use an average of 40-60 Mb per month. Also with a voice plan the cost drops to 44.95 or at least it did for me.
    I think the question is whether we can use the unlimited mmode plan for $25, not the unlimited data plan for $50.
    Pretty sure mmode wasn't supported for the treo
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    Pretty sure mmode wasn't supported for the treo
    I concur. I am on the AT&T unlimited data plan.